What personal data we collect and why we collect it
The following data is collected by Kinhaven’s systems:
- Name, email address, phone number, and other personal data provided to Kinhaven by filling in one of the forms on the website and submitting the information to us
- Other personal data necessary for the operation, maintenance, and improvement of the website
This information is collected for the following purposes:
- Providing you a means to contact us for answering questions about our programs, etc.
- Sending you email marketing communications which may be of interest to you from time to time. If you have consented to marketing, you may opt out later.
- Analyze, enhance, and improve our website
Embedded content from other websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
We do not share or lease your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
How long we retain your data
We will retain your personal data on our systems only for as long as is necessary and there are no legal obligations to keep it.
What rights you have over your data
If you have submitted personal information to us, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep if required by law.
How to contact us